Monday, January 14, 2008

My thanks

I just had to stop in and thank all the great folks that left their good wishes for me.

What happened to me taught me a few hard lessons. Ones I'm still coming to grips with. I guess the biggest one is that I'm not as smart as I think I am. That's a tough one to take.

Outside of that, I'm doing ok. Getting better.

I think you're the best Renegade.

And I loved the card Outis.

As for the rest that left comments, they really did help. Whether you knew me or not didn't matter. You gave me your support. I can't even think of a word to tell you how great that is.

Digger and the guys have picked up extra work so that I don't have to go out with men anymore for money. We're going to keep it that way.

And this blog? I'll be back eventually. I'm just not ready yet.

Luv you all.

For those of you I don't you can FUCK OFF!!!

7 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

RM: Good to hear from you, and thank whatever dieties you happen to fancy that you're doing better. Take your time and all, much love- Ren

Outis said...

*Does happy dance*

Welcome back Razor!!!

Yes, you have been through a lot.... take all the time you need.

In the meantime, you know where to find us.

Take care and Bright Blessings

Outis

Anonymous said...

Woooohoooo! Good to 'hear' from you! Thanks for writing to us!

Amber Rhea said...

So glad to hear you are recovering, RM. Please take care of yourself.

Octogalore said...

RM, I'm glad you are feeling better. And also glad you're going to stay safe and have a good support system to do so.

I came here from Ren's blog and wanted to wish you the best and to encourage you to reach out anytime.

Be well.

Anonymous said...

It's great you're on your way back. I'll look forward to reading your blog regularly again.

Razor Mick said...

Oh gosh. I just don't know what to say to all of you. A huge thanks, for sure. A really huge thanks.