Sunday, March 9, 2008

FUCK THIS CUNT

What the fuck is up with this woman? This Ruth Fowler chick? She's a fucking blogger, just like the rest of us. I haven't read many of her posts, but a really good friend of mine told me she got her shot at fame because of her blog.

Then she's got the nuts to write today's post - Reluctant?

Here's a bit of what she had to say:

You see, I actually hate blogging. I hate blogs. I don't read them. I find the whole concept a bit tasteless. I think it's absolutely grotesque, desperate and sad to need the attention of a pile of strangers from the internet to give you a feeling of self worth. I find people who write those cutesy blogs about their husbands and yeast infections, peppering their websites with grainy pics of spawn and puppies, utterly repulsive. I find the whole comments phenomenon pointless and gratuitous. Oh beebo101 thank you so much for sharing, I never realized there were so many women out there who had similar problems with female ejaculation and an addiction to Banana Republic. Thank you for making me feel normal. Oh please. Pass me a fucking bucket. So I can stick it up your bucket fucking cunt.

The majority of my hatred is reserved for sex bloggers - I find it amusing that I sometimes get referred to as a 'sex blogger', despite the fact I rarely have sex, and I never write about it, and if I did get laid I certainly wouldn't write about it. I find people who do vaguely repulsive, particularly those who have delusions of grandeur about themselves.

Which brings me round to the very obvious question: Why do I write a blog?

I started writing this blog in January 2005 because I'd written a novel when I was 23 and my agent at the time told me to start a blog as it was the only way for new writers to break into publishing. I write a blog now because my publicity people make me in the run up to the book's publication in June.

Which is not to say I don't like y'all and don't appreciate the kind messages and emails you send, but frankly, I'd rather not be here. I'd rather be absolved from duty to cyberspace and wallowing in obscurity somewhere writing books and screenplays and articles on commission.

Where the fuck does she get off dissing the very thing that "made" it for her? And what makes her think she's any fucking better than any one of us?

Ruth Fowler, or Mimi in New York, or whatever the fuck you want to call your two faced ass ... FUCK OFF!!!

4 comments:

Outis said...

Razor:

I think that it is wonderful that you are becoming active in the blogosphere. I followed your link and did some reading on this author. Hmmm... I think that I have a different take on this person. While it is very dangerous to use previous experience to evaluate someone else, she does remind me of individuals that I have known. To me, she comes across as a bit "snarky".

As she relates her recent history, she pokes fun at 1) her own privilege, 2) the plight of foreign workers, 3) Americans in general... All with what I consider British humor

In other words she positively drips of sarcasm

Rephrasing…”Buy my book”, (please)

Of course, I could be wrong, but I think that the entire post was a sarcastic poke at all the bloggers out there. Otherwise, why would she continue?

Her new book might be worth a read, (if you could get it through a library or used), only because it might give you insight to another sex workers experience. Books like these go a long way to validate Ren's premise that ALL experience is an individual path and CANNOT be stereotyped. Hence Ren's "monolith" argument.

I think that it was a good thing that you found this posting and commented on it.

Now, about your comment on Ren's blog about all guys want from girls is a blow job...
That is a topic for another time that I will debate with you gleefully!

But for now, thanks for letting me put my two cents in.
And for crying out loud... Go snuggle!

Outis

Razor Mick said...

Damn Outis, I don't know shit about British humor. I just know that how this read to me, pissed me off.

As for the blow jobs, I'm just going by what the guys told me. But you want to debate sex, I'm up for it.

I think.

Renegade Evolution said...

dudes dig blow jobs, no question...

Razor Mick said...

Hey Renegade, and yup.