Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fucking Updates

Yeah, I'm supposed to be at work right now, but the boss asked me to run an errand for him, and I stopped by the house to grab an early lunch.

Updates:
The job still rocks! For the most part the boss leaves me alone. Well, I have to get horses ready for him, and sometimes I have to run along behind him when he's going to show a client a horse. But he treats me like I know what the fuck I'm doing.

Edge and I are seeing each other pretty regular. The sex is fucking awesome. We get along great. Digger's been growling at the guy though, and I don't really know what to make of that.

We're playing fewer gigs these days. The guys are all bent on making money. Dont' know what for, but I get the feeling they're up to something. Just haven't bothered to ask them what.

Nobody's pissed me off in like three days. I think it's a record. I hope it's not a sign I'm getting old. I don't feel old. I don't ever want to act old.

So just for the hell of it, here's to all of you that deserve it: FUCK OFF!!!

No comments: