Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Fucking AWAKE

At this fucked up hour of the morning.

And I don't mind.

Heading off to work shortly, but I wanted to tell you what I fucking found out yesterday. Horses have giant sized COCKS. Man, I learned how to wash the fucking thing. And when I say GIANT, I mean it's longer than my fucking arm!!!

Balls bigger than my fist.

Now SHUT THE FUCK UP all you out there that are thinkin I'm fucking turned on by this. NOT TURNED ON. Freaked. Amazed. But not the fuck turned on.

Just FUCK OFF!!!

6 comments:

Outis said...

Well, now you know where the phrase comes from! Glad you are enjoying your new job!

Outis

Renegade Evolution said...

lol yep, hung like a horse is a valid expression...

Kim said...

Whoa -- "balls?" You're working with STALLIONS and cleaning their sheaths??? Cripes. Even me, having been around horses since I was a kid wouldn't dream of cleanining a stallion's sheath/penis. I don't even like handling stallions!!!

Are you doing this job yourself?
Cripes, BE CAREFUL!
But so glad to hear you're enjoying the work!

Razor Mick said...

No shit guys. Only I don't ever want to meet a guy that's got this much attached to him.

Razor Mick said...

Naw Kim. There were two stallions and one that's something called "cut proud". Just has one ball.

Now there's only the one.

The rest are mares and geldings.

And I so don't want to get into detail about cleaning their dicks.

Kim said...

"And I so don't want to get into detail about cleaning their dicks."

Heh.
No kidding!