Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Job ROCKS!!!

Okay, so I got me this job at a horse farm now. Show horses. And what I got to do is take care of them and get them ready for the trainer.

So far my days are pretty much mucking out stalls, grooming the horses, cleaning tack, putting the stuff on the horses and taking them out to the guy to ride. Then cooling them off, cleaning them up, and putting them back in their stalls.

A lot of them have shit they have to wear in their stalls like leg wraps or these wraps around their necks.

Then, when everything else is done, I feed them.

Then boss says come the warmer months there's shows that we'll be going to around the area.

And I fucking LOVE IT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

that's awesome mick, enjoy the new job.

Razor Mick said...

Thanks Renegade.