Friday, February 22, 2008

Two More Days

Then I finally get a day off.

Not that I mind so much with this job. So far the only people I've had to deal with are the trainer (my boss) and his wife. Oh, and some of the people that own the horses here. They're almost all gay guys though.

I felt kinda bad for this one dude. He was this younger guy with one of the owners, and the owner just kind of left him hanging there. So I snagged him, and had him come along with me while I worked.

Gave me a pissy feeling towards this owner, and I'd liked the guy before.

So for all you rich pricks out there, here's a word of advice: You want the arm candy? You like fucking the young ones? Treat them like fucking human beings too. You'd be surprised how much more they'd do for you.

Either that, or you can just FUCK OFF!!!

No comments: