Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fuckin A

Fuck me, but I've had a hell of a day today. Nobody, and I mean nobody bothered me before three o'clock this afternoon! Then Moocher and Frick and I went out and got some Chinese take-out which we took over to Horndog's place.

If you've never been to Horndogs, you'd bust an eye. The guy is a total pussy hound, looks like Satan, but he's this genius with decorating. But you didn't hear that here.

Anyway, he's always up for Chinese, and he's always got beer and booze on hand so we spread out over there and chow down. Then one thing leads to another and before I know it there's people all over the place. And you'll never guess who the fuck showed up!

One of the roadies for the Black Keys. Well, not really a roadie, but I couldn't figure out what he really was so I gave up.

So what the fuck am I doing blogging after all this fun???
Fuck if I know, but it seemed like a good idea when I started. Just too fucking hard to type.

2 comments:

Horndog said...

Fuck off Razor, you make me sound like a fag.

Razor Mick said...

If the shoe fits ... Cal.