Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why am I here?

Ever have one of those days when you don't know why you bothered to get up? I'm having one right now.

Had a great night last night and ended up with a guy that went by Grouch. Don't know why he was called Grouch, he was anything but grouchy to me. He had a nice fat cock too, even if it curved off to the left a little.

And he was a master with his tongue.

He also left this morning without my having to get violent with him.

Maybe that's why I'm in the fucking mood I'm in. Nobody's pissing me off. I'm not used to that.

So all your lurkers out there, one of you step forward and give me what I need.

PISS ME OFF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I want to leave a comment on this one. I've seen you in a mood before, and I don't want to be on the receiving end.

Anonymous said...

And you wonder why we all avoided you today.