Friday, October 19, 2007

Who Let You In?

Nothing like waking up to find some guy staring at your tits. It would have been different if I'd brought the guy here myself, but I didn't.

He looked familiar though, so that was a plus.

Why does it take so fucking long for the coffee to do it's fucking thing? And where are my pop tarts? Who ate my fucking pop tarts?

So what was the strange dude doing looking at my tits? I'll have to let you know after he can talk again. I left him clutching his nuts and groaning on the bedroom floor. Only reason I didn't kill him was he had his clothes on.

That, or I might have brought him home last night and just can't remember it. That has happened before.

Fuck it. It's too fucking early in the day to think.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is impolite to stare, isn't it?

Razor Mick said...

You fucking got that right Scorp.

Anonymous said...

So?
Does he recover?

Razor Mick said...

Hey Rhet. Yeah, he recovered. But Spaz won't when I get my hands on him.

Anonymous said...

Blogging? You're fucking blogging?

That guy paid good money for you Mick, you shouldn't have sent his nuts into space.

Razor Mick said...

Spaz! Get the fuck off my blog! I know why you aren't saying this shit to me in person ya coward!

Horndog said...

Who said Spaz was responsible?

Razor Mick said...

Horndog, I find you're the one that sold me I'm gonna surgically remove your nuts.

Anonymous said...

Hey Raz, why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I had to hear about it from Spin. :(