Friday, November 16, 2007

Gig Tonight

We're playing at a new place tonight. Not a big bar, but real popular. Since we're cramped on stage space, we're leaving a lot of the effects gear here at home.

Last night's party was THE BEST. And I want to tell Danny and Mischa BEST OF EVERYTHING!!!!!

I kind of fucked up getting her that pin. The other people got her fancy underwear and sex toys. She looked a lot happier getting the dildo's than she did the pin.

Which made me take a closer look at Danny. Hard to tell, but he looked big enough in his jeans, to do the trick.

But the best part of the night came when Spin introduced me to this fucking HUNK. Guy goes by Edge, and I could see why. Really sharp.

And I gots to take him home with me. ME.

I actually want to see him again. Who knew?

2 comments:

Horndog said...

Don't go setting your sites on Edge, Razor. He's not quite what he seems.

Razor Mick said...

What do you mean?