Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm a Clod

Don't get me wrong, I love men. But sometimes they can be, well, too THERE.

So we're playing last night, all of us crammed together on this tiny stage, and it's hard for me to move without bumping into Spaz or Horndog. Hell, one time I ran into one of Cool's drums.

So what was I saying? Oh yeah. Guys are checking me out, and I'm feeling really good about that, but I'm starting to feel trapped.

Then this one really big dude comes and stands right in front of me. Almost made me forget my words cause he's almost tall enough to look me in the eyes and I'm a couple feet off the floor.

We get done with that song, and the big guy leans towards me. THAT'S when it happened. I felt like all the air in the room was sucked out.

Big guy is saying something but I can't hear him cause all I can hear is my breathing.

Then he reaches for me. Fuck me. I made this strange "Eeep" sound and backed up real fast. Right into Cool's cymbal stand. The stand, the cymbals and me all went crashing to the floor. I flopped around for a bit before Digger gave me a hand up.

Pretty slick, huh? Gave everybody a good laugh except for Big Boy who was lookin kind of put out.

WELL FUCK ME!

No comments: