Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mind your own fucking business!

What the fuck makes people think they can run other peoples lives???

You know, I'm minding my own damn business, buying some beer and frozen pizza's at the Safe-way, when some bitch of a woman comes up to me and tells me it's the Lord's day.

So I asked her if he wanted some pizza and beer too.

She makes a face at me and says that I should be home cooking a decent meal for my family and not indulging in sinful shit instead. Well, she didn't say shit, but you get my drift.

Who the fuck is she? The diet police?

And what fucking family would I be feeding?

8 comments:

L.P. said...

Point her out to me - I'll make sure she never spouts female slavery rhetoric again.
"The Lawd won't save you from this, Bitch."

Renegade Evolution said...

Please, even Jesus would like pizza and beer.

Razor Mick said...

Yahoo! I was thinkin about you LP. I'm taking your advice.

No shit Renegade. I'm bettin that devil of a pope gets down with pizza and beer too.

Anonymous said...

Woot! Tell me you're cutting loose there Razor-head!

Not enough bad bitches running around these parts, if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Jesus got a lot of mouth from "pious" types who thought he shouldn't have been out at parties turning water into wine and getting drunk, should spend more time fasting and less time eating yummy food - yeah, I reckon Jesus would have been down with the pizza and beer brigade, too.

Razor Mick said...

Damn he'd be handy to have at the part too! That turning water in to wine is the shit.

L.P. said...

Raz-babe, if you're gonna be going all white man's religion on me, i'm outa here.

Razor Mick said...

Who said anything about religion? I was talking about wine.

Besides, I ain't saddling myself with ANYTHING.