Thursday, November 29, 2007

FUCK ALL OF YOU

I think.

Fuck if my head isn't fucked up right now.

Last night I told you I was going to look for Edge. I really liked that guy, thought we had something going there.

I'd just spotted him at the Station when Horndog grabs me and hauls me over by the back door.

You are not going to fucking believe what he told me.

I always felt real good towards the guys for making sure I had a roof over my head, and food in my cupboards. Now I know how they were paying for all this shit.

THEY'VE BEEN SELLING ME! Fuckin Edge paid for the fuck. God damn it.
I don't give a rats ass about the guys charging and all, I'm just pissed they didn't tell me about it.

Don't know what I'm gonna do now. If I'm gonna do anything at all. Gotta think about that. What a headfuck.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bitch, what's your problem? You like to fuck as much as I do. Well, maybe not quite as much, I go for girls too.

Speaking of that, come here so I can give you a kiss...

Renegade Evolution said...

Razor-

You need to call them on this shit. Seriously. You know, if YOU want to sell and profit from it on your own, hey, your choice, go for it....but this is a huge knife in the back and a liberty "Friends" don't take. EVER. Especially without CLEARING IT with you.

Seriously...I'd be in jail if I was you, charged with at least malicious wounding.

belledame222 said...

dude. that is fucked UP. and what RE said.

Razor Mick said...

What the fuck you answering for me?
I can speak for myself bitch.

Though the batbitch really had most of it right.

The guys have taken care of me for almost thirteen years now. Real good care.

And it's not like they're making me do something I don't want to do anyway.

Renegade Evolution said...

Razor:

If you want to do it, do it...I just think them doing it without telling you is really off.

Razor Mick said...

I've got to think about that Renegade. I mean, I know what you're saying is right, but it's the guys.

But I will think about it. I'll let you know what I come up with.