Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ya'll SUCK

So I'm taking a little time each day to visit these blogs around the internet. I'll stop and drop a comment if I like what the person has to say, or how they say it, ya know?

But I couldn't figure out the reaction I was getting from some people out there. Until one asshole tried to slide the insult past me, figuring cause I'm rough around the edges that means I'm stupid too.

So here's what I'm saying to all you ASSHOLES out there. By the time guys or chicks are nearing thirty you can bet your ass they've had sex before. Probably several times with several different people. THEY JUST DON'T TELL YOU ABOUT IT.

Me? I've got nothing to be ashamed of. I LOVE SEX!!! You got that? I absolutely love every part of it. And NO I'm not ready to settle down, so NO I'm not hooking up with one guy and one guy only yet.

So you men out there that would fuck any decent looking chick that offered, but get all bent out of shape cause I admit to fucking any decent looking guy I feel like, YOU CAN BITE MY ASS.

OH yeah, I see a world of difference between us, but it's not the same fucking thing you see. I'm the one thing you'll never be. I'M HONEST.

So get the fuck out of my blog and go fuck YOURSELVES.

5 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

and a hearty hell yes to that!

Razor Mick said...

Christ Renegade, I can't believe people!

Only thing I can figure is the men are afraid they won't, ya know, be good enough.

Renegade Evolution said...

you could be on to something with that theory...

dale said...

I put your blog into this and you got a much higher score than me:

http://www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx

Razor Mick said...

Hey Renegade, I think so.


Hey Dale, that's fucking awesome!
Damn, but I knew I was smart.